This week we will be starting out with a recipe I have been loving lately. I’ve recentley been on a little bit of a health kick and this has been a go to for me.
Ingredients: You can add however much you want of each ingredient.
- Goat Cheese
- Fig Balsamic Dressing (Stonewall Kitchen)
- Chop the ends off your asparagus and cut it into bite size pieces.
- Throw your asparagus in a fry pan with a dash of coconut oil and cook on medium heat until tender. You can add any spices you want usually I go for a little bit of garlic powder.
- While your asparagus is cooking tear up your spinach and put it in a bowl.
- Add your goat cheese and dressing.
- I put my still warm asparagus on top if my salad and it makes the cheese melt together with the dressing.
You can add or take away anything from this salad as you wish. Sometimes I add some cooked up ground turkey to add some protein and make it more filling.
Thanks for reading remember to follow @rosegoldshades on instagram